Advertise with us
With the decline of traditional local newspapers, This Is Our Town helps bridge the gap by engaging actively with local residents and those who work in the local area, covering subjects they find genuinely interesting.
Channels include: What’s On, News, Sport, Food and Drink, Lifestyle, Culture, Offers, Others and Directory.
By advertising with This Is Our Town local businesses can boost their profile directly with the village community.
Whether you are looking to build your brand, promote your business or services, or to advertise property or cars for sale -
This Is Our Town will spread the word locally, generate inquiries, strengthen your credibility and underline your commitment to the area.
This Is Our Town offers a range of advertising and marketing options including:
- Online Sponsorship: Homepage and Channel sponsorship packages reinforce brand equity and increase brand awareness significantly.
- Online Banners and Buttons: create a significant amount of web presence and brand recognition for small businesses particularly amongst the local target audience.
- Advertorials: advertorial content posted to relevant channels and featured areas on www.thisisourtownmolesey.co.uk gives local businesses a regular opportunity to engage with people locally and enhance or create their reputation in a particular field.
- Vouchers: Offers vouchers are a tried and tested way of generating additional business by promoting special offers such as mid-week 2 for 1s, 15% off or free deliveries, etc.
- Loyalty Cards: local businesses and service providers can encourage customers to call or visit by offering discounts and other incentives on the This Is Our Town loyalty card.
- E-mail Campaigns: businesses and service providers can also reach potential customers by sponsoring This Is Our Town regular ‘content-led’ email campaigns. Every week the This Is Our Town marketing team will send out topically themed email campaigns covering subjects such as What’s On, seasonal celebrations, recipes and wine recommendations, Year End Tax/ISA reminders, gardening or D.I.Y. tips, campaign updates and items of local interest.
- Social Media: Facebook and Twitter play an increasingly important and immediate role in both brand building and business development across the consumer and B2B sectors. This Is Our Town gives local businesses and service providers the opportunity to establish or enhance their presence on Facebook and Twitter.
- Mobile Apps. This Is Our Town mobile phone and iPad Apps will give everyone in the local area with a smart phone or iPad, immediate access to restaurant and take away menus and wine lists. No need to spend as much on printing and distributing leaflets and flyers, just for them to get lost amongst everything else on the pin board, fall off the fridge door or get thrown into the recycling.
- Websites, Apps and SEO Marketing: our online marketing team can also recommend and implement cost effective digital marketing solutions including turnkey website and mobile App development, and SEO marketing.
To find out more about promoting your business or service with This Is Our Town and to talk about how we can tailor a package to suit you,